Industries We Serve
Electrical Generation and Distribution
Marathon’s people are technically expert in the power and energy industries. They’re highly attuned to the workings of the physical facilities, processes, and people of large and small operating plants.
- Nuclear Fueled Generating Plants
- Fossil Fueled Generating Plants
- Transmission and Distribution
- Steam Generating Plants (Solar, Geothermal, Renewable)
Oil & Gas
We make it our priority to deeply understand the unique, specific needs and characteristics of every client. From that understanding, we are able to tailor client-centered (and always cost-conscious) solutions that deliver doubly secure “belt-and-suspenders” risk mitigation.
- Chemical and Petrochemical
Transportation / Heavy Manufacturing
The stringent engineering demands of the power and energy industries inform the fresh views and outlooks we bring to our clients in Transportation and Heavy Manufacturing. Leaders in these industries can engage Marathon Consulting with confidence that our proven tools and techniques will deliver outcomes that meet the test (and stand the test of time).
- Heavy Manufacturing
- Shipyard and Ship Building
- Pharmaceutical Manufacturing Industry
- Construction Services
- Engineering Procurement and Construction
Marathon’s respected performance and process improvement methods encompass successful Human Performance Improvement models. Industries that engage primarily in “human-to-human” interfacing can leverage our tools and capabilities to optimize their organizations.
- Healthcare (Hospital systems, etc)
- Emergency Response